Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sweet Home Chicago

This past weekend, I had three days off from work and I made a quick trip home to Glen Ellyn.  It was a short trip but I was able to see a fair amount of family and friends.  I feel like I ate my way thru Glen Ellyn.  There were stops at Ellyn's Taphouse, Gratto, Papa Savarios pizza, and of course Portillos!
There is nothing better than their hot dog  and fries....I can almost smell them now.

I got to see the twins, which was great, and we also got to spend an afternoon at big gramma's with Asa.  We taught Asa about the typewriter game (thanks Jessica!) and why wedgies are no fun!
Asa and Uncle Andrew were sending these huge balloons flying all over Gramma's...


And of course, the doggies had a photo shoot.  Murphy was quite the natural and I think he kind of loved the camera.







2 comments:

  1. Typewriter is the best game ever if you are doing the typing. Worst thing in the world if you are not....I feel bad for Asa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He loved it and the memory lives on still! That and the wedgies...

    ReplyDelete