Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Football Food Coma

So while the commercials during the Super Bowl are usually a highlight, this year they were not.  They were not good!  My favorite, and practically the only one I remember, is the Darth Vader-VW commercial.  It was too cute!

Most years, Cory and I head over to a friends house for a Super Bowl watching extravaganza.  This year, it was just us, the couch, and a lot of food we don't normally eat as a meal.  We stuffed ourselves with guacamole, nacho spuds, and strawberry-raspberry ice cream.



I fear that the ice cream is going to be dangerous.  We got a KitchenAid mixer for our wedding, and I recently got the ice cream maker attachment.  This was my first attempt at making ice cream and it was pretty good, if I do say so myself.

And, I just figured out how to make my pictures bigger on here (because I'm special) so now I can make them easier to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment