Thursday, September 1, 2011

Where did August Go?

Well, August flew by and I have no idea where it went.  We had an extremely busy month and I am lookikng forward to "relaxing" these next eight weeks as much as possible.  In the last four weeks, I had my Glen Ellyn baby shower, we went to the lake for a few days, we celebrated my birthday, we went to Galena for a few days to celebrate Cory's brother wedding, and had my Kansas City baby shower.  And to top off the month, on Monday, I rolled my foot right off my shoe and sprained my ankle.  Now I am a pregnant lady on crutches!    It's only been a few days and I am already way over these crutches.

We are now 32 weeks pregnant and the countdown is on.  Our crib and bedding is all set up and the chair we ordered is coming in on Tuesday.  The last piece of the nursery is the dresser and we are patiently waiting for it to arrive.  I think the next few weeks will be filled putting together the baby room, assembling baby stuff, and attending a few baby classes.  And of course, HAWKEYE football!  We now have 3 baby hawkeye outfits so this kid is all set for the 2011 football season!

Now that you know we are alive and haven't abandoned the blog, get prepared for a few back logged blogs coming your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment