Thursday, September 1, 2011

Family Fun Week

When we heard about Aaron and Mary's wedding, we decided to go a few days early and hang out at the Bohner before heading over to Galena for the wedding.  I had to work the weekend before, so Cory drove up and I flew in on Monday, my last flight before the nugget arrives.  We had great weather all week, in the 80's , which is sooo much better than the 100 degree Kansas City days we've been experiencing!  (even as I'm typing this, it's september 1st and the high is 99!)


These are from the Sunset on our first night at the lake...

I got to play alot with my camera and lenses while at the lake, especially since I couldn't do much else while we were there.  I was the photographer of the week!


Using my larger lens while people were skiing and wakeboarding made for some awesome pics....

Cory has been a slalom skier since I've known him, but he tried out wakeboarding that week as well.

Wakeboarding went well, with only minimal spills

Beckett was a big fan of his Uncle Cory and the boat!

Jennifer is definately the wakeboarder in the family



Along with the being the dog whisperer...




No comments:

Post a Comment