Thursday, May 5, 2011

Corn is back!

Finally, corn is back in my grocery store.  This totally made my week.  I have a few recipes that I have been dying to make for awhile, but I had to wait it out.  My schedule got changed up a this week to help cover the weekend, so I got Tuesday off. 

With this random Tuesday off, I got to head to the gym, grocery store, watch Despicable Me (while Cory was at work) and cook dinner. 


Dinner consisted of a meatloaf, full of red peppers and onions.


We also had BBQ Roasted Potatoes, which I had done a test run on when my Grandpa and Dad were here.  They are just red potatoes tossed with garlic salt, cayenne pepper, onion powder and a few other spices.


This was my favorite part of dinner...Tomato, Corn , and Avocado Salad.  It also has a few green onions, olive oil, lime juice and salt & pepper.  I could eat this every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment