Saturday, May 14, 2011

Seriously?!?!?!?!?!

I just got home from quick trip thru Pier One and TJMaxx (for which I should get a prize for not buying the beautiful green Michael Kors purse) and I grabbed the mail on the way back into the house.  I got a nice little letter saying that I have been summoned for JURY DUTY!

First of all, it is at 8 am ( I normally start work at either 130 pm or 330 pm), its downtown KC, and it is on my day off.  This sucks...

I am really hoping that they will take pity on the pregnant lady.  I will be 22 weeks by then.  Like I will be able to sit thru a trial without having to pee every hour.  And don't even get me started on snacks....how will I keep my trap full???

And we live in Kansas City, so with my luck , it will be a nice murder, or robbery, or something else terrible.

Stay tuned for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment