Sunday, January 23, 2011

Perspective

Since I will eventually be posting food pics, its only fair that you know what I am forced to cook with...

Over the last five and a half years, I have almost perfected how to use our oven/stove.  It requires a thermometer in the oven, and baking everything about 10 minutes shorter than the recipe calls for.  You see that lovely stick...Cory had to make that so I could bake when he isn't home.  Othewise, the oven door will slam shut on my arms, while I'm holding a lasagna.

Someday, I will have a new kitchen, but unfortunately, my oven just keeps on kicking...I mean, what else would you expect out of a Frigidaire Custom Imperial?



I think my favorite part of the oven are the 3 dials that no longer do anything, but sound really fancy.

1 comment:

  1. Man, I thought our Oven was bad. I didn't know GM made ovens. But if it has the 350V8 under the hood it will run forever.

    We have to use a thermometer in our oven too. We have found that 275 is really 350, and cookies in under 5 minutes are possible.

    When I told Jessica I wanted some antiques in the house I was referring to furniture, not appliances.

    ReplyDelete