Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy 30th!

Last weekend we celebrated Cory's 30th birthday with the 2nd Annual Backyard BBQ Festival.  Our friend Corey did all the BBQ fixin's for us and they were amazing.  He made two different kinds of pulled pork, brisket, chicken, ribs, and sausage sliders.

Everyone raved about the meat and we've been snacking on leftovers all week.  I would say we had a successful day.  We had tons of friends over and as usual the party went into the wee hours of the morning.  The only difference was that this year I was stone cold sober and got to relay everyones activities to them in the morning :)  I got a few pics, but I kept setting down my camera...I was a bad photographer that night!

Aaron made driveway art before the party started.

The two brothers!

My friend Rusti and myself

No comments:

Post a Comment