Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Cameron update!

I know, I know! It's been awhile since I've posted. It has been a busy month in casa de Finley.

I went back to work on January 17th and Cameron started daycare. (we tell him it's school :) ). I think we are all adjusting nicely to our new routine. Cameron seems to love school. They are eight babies in his class and two teachers.

The biggest development around here is that at 13 and a half weeks, Cameron started rolling over from his back to his tummy. He is pretty stoked about this but you can tell he really just wants to move more! He now flips over in his sleep and this morning, his head was at the opposite end of the crib from when we put him down.

Cameron has also discovered that he has a thumb on his hand in addition to his yummy fingers! He slobbers like a puppy now and occasionally pokes on his tongue and gags himself :)

He will 16 weeks on Saturday ! Time is flying!

1 comment: