Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving!!!

We made it thru Cameron's first Thanksgiving!  There were very little tears on his part, we got dinner on the table and he slept well last night.  Despite having a baby in the house, I still wanted to make our thanksgiving dinner.  I had  to tone down a few things this year to make dinner a reality.  So no homemade cornbread (thanks trader Joe's!) and no pear & cranberry crisp (too many steps and I usually make it after dinner so its fresh.)

Pumpkin pie....not my favorite, but I make it for Cory

 My personal favorite: Gramma''s Green Jello


The table...if you look closely you can see the cranberry sauce and the green beans. 

This year, in addition to the ham, Cory smoked a turkey breast.  Notice how beautiful it was...it was almost 70!!!

Cameron had a rough day...it spent a lot of it sleeping on Grandpa Jack

End of the day...


No comments:

Post a Comment